a_shadow: (PB: Now that's what I like to hear)
Agent Texas ([personal profile] a_shadow) wrote in [community profile] hexaflexagons2026-09-03 01:10 pm
lets_see_what_happens: Like a torrent! (velut torrentem lacrimas!)

[personal profile] lets_see_what_happens 2026-09-03 06:08 pm (UTC)(link)
Gregor watches that smile, unable to keep one off his own face in answer.

"I'm perfectly happy out here watching you work but if you'd like to be done, we're done. I picked up some proper soap at one of the shops, so we might actually be able to get this stuff off us now."
lets_see_what_happens: They abuse the power (abutuntur regimine)

[personal profile] lets_see_what_happens 2026-09-04 12:23 am (UTC)(link)
"All right," Gregor says, wiping his hands with a nearby rag to... mixed effect. "Are you hungry yet? I could make something."

This feels so weirdly domestic for a moment that Gregor is caught up short, his mouth quirking in a smile. It only lasts a second before he's starting to pack up the tools, his face faintly warm.
lets_see_what_happens: Are thieves and friends of thieves. (fures et furum socii)

[personal profile] lets_see_what_happens 2026-10-01 01:32 pm (UTC)(link)
"Not in particular. I have chicken in the fridge I can cook, or we can risk it and order out." He looks down at his greasy hands and wipes his brow with his forearm instead.

"We should... probably clean up first, however."